Dates

The Phee Broadway Theatre, Castlemaine
Friday June 22, 7.30pm
Saturday June 23, 2pm
Saturday June 30, 7.30pm
Sunday July 1, 2pm

"Chilling, enigmatic and darkly comic..."

auditions!

Yep, should some of you in the flood of traffic to this blog (22 at last count, and I think 19 of them were me) happen to live in central Victoria (or even in Melbourne - hey, we're not that far) fancy a walk-on part as an articulate drunk or the more substantial role of David the somewhat-famous-and-soon-to-be-bashed film actor. . . here's the chance.

I might just say, by way of further enhancing the appeal, that both these parts have something to get your teeth into and will not require a huge commitment in time. You might even consider trying out for both roles. I'm particularly interested in, and hopeful of seeing, people who have never acted before. A small cast and nice director like me is perfect for dipping your toe in the water.

So, to the details:

Auditions will be held on 
SUNDAY 11 MARCH
10-6pm
WEST END HALL, VIEW ST, CASTLEMAINE

Book your time with Kate on 0431 998 707 or katestonesdattner@gmail.com. Kate is the Secretary of Castlemaine Theatre Company and also very nice.

Alternatively, if you'd like to contact me directly, or just want to express an interest in the play try stigmatic@newham.vic.au.

2 comments:

  1. going toread this in scotland russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ! You found it. So pleased to find you here. I confess I thought it a shot in the dark...

    ReplyDelete